Saturday, June 20, 2015

U.S. Open Chambers Bay June 16-20

One of the main reasons that my parents and the Durtsche's came out to our house was so that they could go to the U.S. Open.  Jake got tickets and we rotated who went on different days.

6/16/15 - This was a practice round and we were planning on taking the kids -- but the only one who ended up wanting to go was Dantley.  It was fun to walk around and see the different pros trying out the course.  I was hoping to see Tiger Woods, but he wasn't out on the course at all while we were there.  Since Dantley was a good sport and came, we bought him a sweatshirt there.


6/20/15 - Jake and I went with my mom and dad and walked a bit, but mostly sat and watched people come in and golf the 9th hole.  It was hot, there were rude guys sitting behind us who dad and Jake simultaneously asked to please stop swearing, and I decided that I was glad I came but didn't feel the need to go to another one.






No comments: