Saturday, November 28, 2015

Great Wolf Lodge

11/26/15 - If you look closely you can see Alyce, Bill and Jake bringing luggage across the parking lot.  Tasha took this picture from our room window.


11/27/15 - We had a great time swimming, riding water slides, playing in the arcade and cozying up around the fire in our room.  The girls and I snuck out of the room and went to the arcade while the boys were snoring away on Thursday night.  Then on Friday we all went to the arcade and played again, while Alyce and Bill waited in the lobby.

Gracie had been sick while she was at our house and we think we caught it -- luckily it didn't hit till we were on our way home from Great Wolf Lodge.  Natasha got a stomach ache and then Friday afternoon it passed through most of the rest of us.  I thought I was going to be fine, but on Saturday morning when I got up to head to the Heritage Holiday Bazaar where I had a booth, I only made it to Woodland and knew I'd be too sick to stay in my booth all day let alone talk to people, so I called them and told them the situation and missed it.  Alyce and Bill both managed to avoid the sickness.





No comments: