Thursday, March 5, 2015

Fairyland Prototype

2/2/15 - Somehow I missed posting these photos -- probably because I posted them everywhere else.
My Fairyland Color Your Own prototype arrived on Feb. 2nd and Dantley was so excited to start coloring it that I decided to let him color a few pieces.  It was so cute to watch how very careful he was.  I love how this turned out and am excited to see how it goes.







  




3/5/15 - All the kids are excited and willing to help with packaging photos.  I usually ask a few other kids to help model, but needed to get the packaging insert designs done quickly and my kids didn't mind helping, in fact they all wanted to be included.   Tamsyn will be on the Fairy Land packaging, and Dantley will be on the front of the Speedway packaging and Thurston will be on the back :)









No comments: