Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Halloween Preparations

9/24/15 - We have decided that we are going to go to Teri's house in Loveland, CO this year for Halloween.  Mom, and Mark and Jess will be there too and we all are going to dress as different Disney Villains.  The kids are super excited (so am I)!  It is going to take a while to make the costumes that we want.  Today I picked up this jar full of jewelry at Goodwill.  I think I found some pieces that will be great with our costumes.  I also bought some fur leg warmers to use as the black mane for Dantley's Scar costume.


9/29/15 - Tamsyn is going to be the Queen of Hearts.  I bought a black and red Christmas dress at good will that I am taking apart and redoing with the help of my friend and amazing seamstress - Vione Graham. It is looking good so far!

No comments: