Sunday, April 17, 2016

Preschool Pictures - January 2016

We all payed some local mom photographer to take pictures earlier in the year.  I thought they were terrible -- so I was hoping for an opportunity to get better ones before the end of the school year.  Well, one of the girls in the class's family was about to move, so I thought it was my chance to see if I could come in, practice with my new lens and take some class and individual shots before she left. 

Teacher Janet, Madison, Nash, Mason, Gracin, Dantley
Baker, Soren, Isla, Landry, Abby




Mason



Abby

Landry


Isla


Gracin


Baker


Nash

Madison


Soren

I asked him to make a serious face!  Haha

Dantley





Ok -- and just to show the pictures we paid for --- 

 
umm yeah -- I wasn't impressed at all… but the class ones are even worse…
Really!?  You can't even see all the kids faces and why the heck do we need to see half of the picture as green foliage ?  The only thing better about these than mine is that the kids were all dressed up and had their hair done for picture day.




No comments: