Monday, November 14, 2016

Halloween 2016

Our ward party was on the 29th and since it was a Saturday and we had lots of time to get people ready and take pictures (not quite as much time as I needed though) we decided to go full on with our costumes that day. On Halloween we didn't do as many details.

Our theme this year was - MONSTER MUSICIANS -- Iconic musicians with a monster twist.

Dantley as Skeleton Kiss











When I was taking pictures of Natasha I had to run in and get something and when I cam back out I found her taking pictures of Dantley with this unexpected guest - praying mantis.

Thurston as ELVIS VAMPIRE








Tamsyn as SIA WITCH (the first time I did her makeup I did it too dark, so on Halloween when I did it again I tried doing it lighter and it looked much better)










Natasha as MAZOMBIE (or Undead 80s Madonna)







This one with the little photo-bomber is my favorite!

Jake as JOHN LENNON WEREWOLF






Me as THE GHOST OF JANIS JOPLIN






Alyce as FRANKEN-CHER



The whole group of Monster Musicians --












Heading to the church party


A few pictures of the process




We won this cute 3-headed skeleton trophy for best group costumes,


Thurston getting his blood ready on Halloween night


Natasha went to her friend Katie's to celebrate her Nov. 1st birthday - they were going to carve pumpkins too, but they didn't end up doing that. We all got dressed again to take the kids out trick-or-treating.























On our drive home there was a tree down across Roser road.  Jake remembered the next morning and went the other way when he was taking Natasha to seminary, but I forgot about it after dropping the kids off at school and had to turn around and go the other way.







No comments: