Monday, November 14, 2016

October 31 - Dantley's Kindergarten Class Halloween Party

Now that I don't have any more little kids at home I should be able to volunteer to go in more for parties and on field trips.  Alyce and I went in on Halloween to help Dantley get ready for the costume parade and to help with the class party.


We only had about 5 minutes to do D's makeup but her really wanted me to do it so I whipped it on as fast as I could.  Instead of the airbrush I had to sponge the white on.

Dantley with his teacher Mrs. Graham.  The kindergarten teachers dressed up as M&M's this year.


Grandma Alyce helped with the pumpkin bowling while I took pictures.





So fun to have grandma here for this crazy busy fun week.


Marching around the school in the costume parade.  We got a glimpse of Harris and Meagan in the circle building.


One of the girls on Dantley's t-ball team was dressing up as the queen of hearts this year, so we let her borrow Tamsyn's dress. She gave Tamsyn a really cute thank you card with a lady with a frowny face on it.  Her mom made sure to explain the frown was because the queen of hearts is usually grumpy, but I wasn't so sure about it.


Frosting cookies



No comments: