Sunday, September 18, 2016

May 9th- 12th Tiny Eggs, Shark Tank Video, Kindy Club


Dantley found these tiny eggs in the bird house.  Not sure what kind of bird laid them...maybe Tamsyn will know.



































A few weeks ago I got yet another call from the casting associates at Shark Tank. It is one of those things that I am always a bit torn about. I know from the past that going through the whole application process is long and hard, but then again how do I just not do it all if there is a tiny chance of making the show.  This time the kids dressed up as the Sharks and I made the video myself.  I used the "save my company" angle -- but once again after the final round I didn't get another call.  I have come to terms with the fact that my puzzles are going to fizzle and I don't like to think about it too much because it is sad to me, but I need to just accept it how it is and sell the inventory I have left and move on.  A good business woman I am not.








This is a photo of the stack of paperwork I have filled out 3 different times now!
Natasha took pictures of everyone dressed up and did the side-by-sides with the Shark photos.







































May 12 - Kindy Club